Friday, December 21, 2007

Surprise of the holiday season..o.o

First things first,
One man has earned a title in our group last night.
So rarely does one possess so many lvl 35 pieces in one night, one piece alone is a miracle, but 2 pieces plus 1 of the pieces being one of the most wanted pieces among our group.
I present you the member that definitely got his fill of FFXI x-mas presents!

Funny thing, his bday wasn't too long ago, he must be happy last night, only words I really had for him last night:


This brings us to last night's run that deserves an update today!

Thursday, December 20, 2007
Arrapago was the target tonight, mega boss was our goal.
First started roughly with 6 ppl only, so I thought I was going to call off the run for a boss and go directly for farming only
But then more ppl showed up, more than I ever expected to be honest..o.o
We got a total of 15 ppl was it? Tough managing that many especially in a zone that comes dry majority of the time
And the unfortunate occurred and we flopped... ._.;;
I should never pull without watching our mage's mp, especially when I linked the entire room plus the lamia, embrassing moment for us...><

I was going to use my extra tag to farm SSR for my helm but since I still felt I was responsible for the mishap, I continued on to use it for arrapago with whoever still was able to grab an extra permit
We had only 6 who had extra permits so we went in with that, purely meant for farming but I kept /nin for bhoot
Kel had use points from his yigit boot point fund but Im pretty sure he doesn't regret doing that one bit
QQA #1 disappointed Emt again...; ;
QQTH #1 we skipped as its a pain in the ass and rather spend it on bhoot
QQTH #2 me, emt and kren kept wiffing when it was down to 1%, then kren eventually hit it and came...

Completely unexpected...o.o
Kel being one of newer members in our grp was blessed that run by vandiel gods
Toyo was abit sadden..;_;
Now it takes more than one body to be considered a loot whore for the holidays, we continued on with the run.
Bhoot gave us quite a fight, taking down Kren pretty fast...@.@
Thankfully I did sub /nin or we would have wiped for sure!
Came out dry with nothing as usual
QQA #2 came out with nothing as expected
Chariot...OMG! We got..

Our 5th pair and of course no one wanted...so we gave it to Kel
This is what our group has to say about that chariot giving us nothing or marduk hands all the time:

Then we tried clearing 6F in less than 7min, we did it in 9min, not completely bad considering I had no 2hr and no brd or cor then we played around with the boss as we had 10min left, at least kren finally got a taste of it!

Kel also picked up a pair of morrigan legs lvl 15 to take home too, not super rare but its something actually wanted unlike our horde of lvl 15 skadi gloves and ares pants

Congrats to Kel on all the loot!
morrigans body 35 + lolmarduk hands 35 + morrigans legs 15

Important lesson to you all, always, ALWAYS grab a permit when you can! never hurts to hold an extra permit and keep up with those points ppl! I will run GS runs if u schedule it with me or any CS/SL/FL runs if u need me to assist
still 10 days left this year, an epic ending of 2007 could possibly happen!
like you know...getting hammerblow to drop me my usukane head piece, LBC dropping my usukane pants and QQA dropping ares body x2 for emt and drake
(I just jinxed it now didn't I? emt and drake going to stab me now...; ;)

No comments: