Wednesday, December 19, 2007

So it finally happened...

Short period of time but so much has happened!
Our Hall of Fame keeps rising and I hope it does...:D
Most important events for the week:

Friday, December 14, 2007
This screenshot speaks for alot:

Shows us how sexy my TH is when I kill mobs as we actually got something!
Another thing it tells us, it actually dropped a main lot drop and made one manthra very very happy!


Congrats to Six!
He waited long for this drop and is well deserved! Tallies up our count to #10 now!
Techinically should be #12 but $$$$ is an issue but hopefully they will finish soon..^^

Monday, December 17, 2007
COME ON LBC! GIMME MY USUKANE PANTS STUPID POS MACHINE!
OMG...finally...we got...

...>.>
Congrats to Emtrai and Okamura on those free lot shoes!
I wouldn't mind a pair myself but that is the least of my concern atm...; ;

More d0rps to come!

No comments: