Thursday, December 27, 2007

An epic x-mas!

An update! Means something big happened...
This week we break pass #10 and get our #11th completed piece in the group
Even tho it was a free lot piece, Im sure he was happy nonetheless as it is an awesome piece...:D

Congrats Corwen on Skadi Feet!
That is our 4th completed skadi feet piece in the group!

The events leading to this completion:
Saturday, December 22, 2007
This night we decided to do LAC, came empty handed on hammerblow (as usual) and morrigan legs was not seen from powderkeg either..><
No time for triple gears unfortunately but LAC did put out finally with two drops we actually do want! ^^

Congrats Corwen on Usukane feet 25
and Kelwyn on Morrigan hands 25(Kel's luck continues on that lucky bastard!)

Now I had an extra permit as did a couple of others so I decided to run another salv run right after, it was the weekend afterall!
So glad we did because we did actually get a drop!

I won it technically but I was in the holiday mood and let him have it since he had 25 piece already ^^

Sunday, December 23, 2007
Not many were on so we just did SSR to complete corwen's feet.
Hammerblow dropped nothing yet again as well as the single gear and triple gear NM...; ;

Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Just coming home from a family dinner, all stuffed and thinking...hmmmm...Im bored...let's do salvage! maybe we get lucky on x-mas day
What a struggle to get numbers as many weren't online at all (expected since it was x-mas day) but I managed to get enough and gave SSR yet another shot.
Personally, my x-mas wasn't exactly the greatest, nothing special, I get nothing too nor do I "get" any so it sucked! However, this did put a smile on my face because after months and months of beating down this whore, my x-mas gift showed up!

Congrats to myself! About time!!! Had to screenshot myself with that stingy asshole on the ground as I proudly claim his helm!
Now we just need the BCC boss to drop me my helm which hopefully won't be like LBC cuz that pos just won't drop any usukane pants at all...; ;

Wednesday, December 26, 2007
We decided to do a LBC tonight, another shot at my pants! Plus possibly other drops for ppl who need too of course hehe
Run went abit slower than usual so we couldn't do 4F rampart
Kren's ISP sucked so he was unable to enter but we still had a good number of ppl and the right jobs to beat down LBC thankfully

No pants...grrrrrrrr
But! one of those drops is a main lot for somebody!
Congrats to Tour on Skadi feet 25!
Congrats to Toyo on Morrigan head 25 free lot!

Still having an extra permit as did Tour and Kren, I offered to do an another run right after!
Was thinking...hmmm...maybe we be lucky as hell and complete Tour's feet! That be sure would be a story to tell!
Too bad its only a story with no truth to tell from it...; ;
QQAx2, QQTH, and the chariot dropped nothing...><
Emt on the other hand was reliefed since Ares body didn't drop cuz he didn't have an extra permit lol

We still got 4 more runs of salv til the end of year! Who knows what surprises we got coming for us...^^!

No comments: