Friday, December 7, 2007

Long awaited update - Part 2

So I said back-to-back rush began until I failed for a couple of days, right?
Now we enter December up until present time.

December, 01, 2007
Day 2: LBC again

Free lot junk again...:/
Other groups would die for these drops but we sure don't
could be worse tho, more lolmarduk hands and morrigan head pieces, so we should be glad!

December, 02, 2007
Day 3: AC
Before engaging AC in an amazingly clean fight which Im happy the way it turned out, we got unexpected drop before it:

I wasn't dead this time!!!!!
Congrats to Fal! He was happy tho sleeping....he owes Rumi big time hehe
But unfortunately, both share the same finances, seems like they'll need a rumi&fal morrigan body fund to get those bodies made...hopefully soon...:D

We just destroyed AC this time, we gave ourselves a good set time too with 15min as we engaged the boss and we did get something we wanted:

Congrats to Tour! That is one of her main lots, so I am glad for that
The crown however, goes along the curse of free lot Marduk for me...; ;
Wheres the Usukane stuff at!!! T_T

We doing great guys! I hope things keep continuing as they are with the exception of myself improving on my sleep habits...x.x
Yeah yeah yeah...I suck when it comes to that...:P

These happened last month, but thought it was amusing!

What wonderful timing! Hey...I tried...^^;;

Not a great zhaylom run, but the ladies seem to got a kick out of it:


That it for now!
A run tonight for sure, another weekend rush! :D!
And more updates! (working on roster still...><)

No comments: