Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our Group's First Completed Salvage Item!!!!

Summary of 2007/08/22
Bhaflau Remnants - Main Run
Participants:
Ayume [RNG]
Gremlin [BLM] ~ Main played Prospero [WHM]
KenZSMasters [MNK]
Krenna [MNK]
Mandrake [WAR]
Rumari [RDM]
Seagalka [THF]
Shaman [DRK]
Sigyn [BRD]
Taekichi [WHM]

Loot This Run:
Macha's Cuffs (Morrigan's Hands lvl 35) -> Gremlin (3/3!!!)
Hoshikazu Tekko (Usukane Hands lvl 15) -> Ayume
Nemain's Sabots (Morrigan's Feet lvl 15) -> Rumari

Objective:
Defeat Long-Bowed Chariot

Summary:
Blah blah blah, we do our usual and to our luck, MB was up again. And to our luck, we see Gate Widow....first kill...no drop...; ; but then the second one came at us and the time has come finally...Macha's Cuffs!!!!! Congrats Grem...^^ A 3rd Gate Widow popped but no drops...we abandoned the rampart at 40%.
Not much difference from what we normally did in our last run, we had around 30min left by the time we reached 4F, no time to really gimp LBC so we only killed a few gears, got a revit and some other meds.
Now for LBC, I tried something different, I went meat this time and my dmg was doing more in general but I started missing atks as well. Meat vs Sushi, I guess Sushi is still the better choice since it offers accuracy that is vital to countering. The fight in general didn't go too bad until I was drinking a med and it turned and did Homing Missiles...; ; My fault there but we recovered...and this is the point where things hit rock bottom...around 30% when I died, the course of the battle turned grave. Kren had difficulty 2hring during zerg because of the mages running out of mp and sig tried to 2hr but got ripped away by aoe. To make things worse, most ppl were not prepared with RR either (I am to blame for that as well...; ;) so that is a group effort in a big thing NOT to do for a boss run lol. Always always ALWAYS bring RR as its essential for chariot runs incase things go south. Chariot had 7% left, I had half health left and everyone kept urging me to finish it off, only me and tae left alive so why not...I 2hred and of course he does Discharge and paras me...>< Tae used her last bit of mp and did DS cure and I got it down to a epic 1% before it did discharge to finish me off...; ; Besides...if I did kill it...we had one minute left and it would have been sad if we got morrigan's body and ares's body and see it all lost due to the whole crew being dead...; ;

Lesson to be learnt from last night:
Don't ever go underprepared with meds for Mega Boss fights!!!
RR items aren't that expensive, Experience is a dime a dozen to me
Grem raising me with R3 was a waste of mp and costly as that could have been another Cure 5 and Cure 4 right there!!

No fear, we will beat it on Saturday and do 4F rampart, hopefully I won't fuck up on the gear pulls....I better not jinx it....x.x
I will post pictures tomorrow because I forgot to upload it on to my usb stick or psp in the morning...><

No comments: