Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Arrapago Remnants - 2007/08/11

Summary of 2007/08/11:
Arrapago Remnants
Participants:
Hyperion
KenZSMasters
Mandrake
Shaman (Drew)
Sigyn
Taekichi

This is the first time I have done this zone and I felt we should give it a shot since we will have to farm here in the future eventually. My first impressions as most people think of this zone, it blows in cell drops...:x All in all, we did come out with some drops at least. I apologize to the whole group as it was really late and Im sure most were half-asleep..but we did well!

1F: Killed some qurtubs, lamias and skeletons, I forget exactly how long we spent here but a good 30min I think, we didn't really get much in return... ._.;; We exited in the NE quad.
2F: We cleared out the room in NE and did get some drops like head/neck cells and back/waist cells but that took a little while still. We attempted QQA and it warped on us, I did alot of reading on how it works but I always believed first hand experience is necessary to really get familiar and now I know what to do next time we face it..:O
3F: We cleared out the east/north rooms until the big rectangle room with bhoots/ghosts. we gave QQTH a try but weren't really prepared for it to run to the starting point of the floor so we ignored it and went to 4F.
4F: Went straight for QQTH, was abit ugly in terms of the fight but we took him down in 10min I think? no drops
5F: we running low on time now, about 20min left, so I decided we should just clean out some gears. Thank goodness gears in arrapago are like the ones in zhaylom, much easier to kill and ended up with Hoshikazu Hachimaki (Usukane Head lvl 15) which went to me and Njord's Gloves (Skadi Hands lvl 15) which went to Sigyn. I eventually opened the door and spawned the chariot and discovered those door ramparts aggro after you open the door...x.x with about a minute left, we just went all out on the chariot, took it down alot, almost to 50% but got booted out. I know for next time, we will be able to kill that chariot since it drops lvl 35 pieces rarely and not to bring too many non-mnk melees as they will be naked....><

No comments: